chestnuts into it, to give extra texture.To add to the variety, fish and flower shape moulds are used to make the kids happier.Ingredient:
- 10 Water Chestnuts (peeled, finely shredded)
- 25g (1 pckt) Agar-agar Powder
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 50g Cane Sugar (optional)
- 1250ml Sugar Cane Stock
- Add cane sugar into sugar cane stock. Bring to boil than simmer until sugar dissolved.
- In a small bowl, mixed agar-agar powder with 2 Tbsps water. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour agar-agar solution into sugar cane stock. Continue simmer for ~15 minutes.
- Add shredded water chestnut. Stir well.
- Turn off the heat and leave aside for ~ 10 minutes. Pour the jelly into moulds. Chill jelly in the refrigerator.