… decided to prepare Meat and Cheese Sauce this round.
500g Minced Meat
1pkt (~28g) Taco seasoning mixed
1. Pan fried minced meat until lightly brown.
2. Add Taco seasoning mixed. Mixed well.
3. Then add in water and simmer until minced meat is flavored with seasoning.
1. In a source pan, melt butter.
2. Then stir in flour. Mixed well.
3. Gradually pour in milk and bring to boil.
4. Lastly add in cheese and cook until all cheese melted.
In a bowl, place a layer of Nacho chips follow by meat sauce, then cheese sauce. Sprinkle cube tomatoes on top. Best to eat when the cheese sauce is still warm.